PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- President, U.S. Operations, Ryan, Dallas office
- Responsible for all aspects of Ryan’s tax service delivery operations within the United States.
- Specializes in representing and advocating for Fortune 1000 clients in the air transportation, defense, mining, and oil and gas refining industries.
- More than 20 years of experience in tax consulting.
- Technical Training Chairperson, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Advanced Training Chairperson, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal continuing professional education courses.
Mr. Chronis lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and for Ryan’s Professional Development Program. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- American Petroleum Institute
- International Air Transport Association
- Republican Governors Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Dallas Business Journal
- 40 Under Forty Award (2012)
- Collin County Business Press
- 40 Under 40 Award (2012)
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County
- Board of Directors
- Coalition to Reduce Spending
- Board of Advisors
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Local Luncheon Co-Chairperson (2002–2003)
- University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
- Anderson Foundation Board Member
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) North Texas Chapter
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, University of New Mexico