PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, San Jose office
- Specializes in leading and advising organizations in the areas of human capital taxation, including financial and operational risk management, process improvement, and strategic management. Skilled at representing clients before state and federal agencies during employment tax audits or controversy.
- Practice Leader, Human Capital Tax, Ryan, San Jose office
- Responsible for the development of Ryan’s Human Capital Tax practice.
- Director, Human Capital Tax, Ryan, San Jose office
- Director, Employment Tax Practice, national accounting firm
- Owner, consulting firm
- Senior Tax Manager, State and Local Tax, national accounting firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Tax Auditor IV, State of California, Employment Development Department
- Responsible for performing services as a Hearing Specialist before the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.
Ms. Mayo is an accomplished public speaker and has achieved broad industry recognition for strategic thought leadership on various human capital taxation matters.
- American Payroll Association
- Catholic Professionals and Business Club
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, San Jose State University
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)